5 Tips to Trim Your Bikini Line
While pubes are natural, trimming and shaving the bikini line lets your private parts breathe better and avoid embarrassment. Celebrities like Jennifer Love Hewitt and the Kardashian sisters love the feeling of keeping their lady-parts well groomed. On the January 12, 2010 episode of ‘Lopez Tonight’, Hewitt boasted that her privates “shined like a disco ball”!
For a feather-touch trimming experience on the sensitive pubis, you can get an electric trimmer online. You’ll be glad to maintain hygiene down there to ward off any health challenges. Here are some useful tips to help you perfectly trim your bikini line.
5 Steps to Follow to Trim Your Bikini Line
- Clean your trimmer: Make sure that your bikini line trimmer comes with a cleaning brush. Clean your tool to ensure no risk of bacterial infection and help it work effectively without any hair stuck to its blades. Make this a ritual not only after the previous use but also before the next use.
- Prepare the bikini line for trimming: It’s a good idea to bathe before grooming. Starting with clean skin prevents any bumps caused by bacteria. After that, steam your bikini line or soak it with warm water for at least 4-5 minutes to soften your pubes and allow them to expand. This eases the process of trimming them. You can also exfoliate the area using a gentle scrub to get rid of sebum clogging the follicles or any dead skin cells. Your trimmer will thank you to get the smoothest surface possible to effortlessly glide across.
- Use the benefits of an electric trimmer: An electric trimmer comes with double benefits. Its cutting blades never touch your skin. So, it won’t hurt your sensitive pubic area with cuts or nicks. Also, you can confidently move the trimmer in the opposite direction of hair growth while touching your skin lightly. So, wait no more. You can easily get a good electric trimmer online to enjoy these benefits.
- Focus on the longer hair setting first: Start with trimming the longer hairs. If there’s a long, thick thatch, you may first snip it with scissors to roughly a quarter inch. This helps prevent any clogs of the trimmer later. You’ll also get a better view of the skin and hair growth direction and can smartly avoid any cuts. You can gradually get to the smaller hair setting to be safe.
- Repeat to get best results: Once you’re satisfied that your bikini line trimmer is safe and easy to use, don’t keep it packed up in the pouch. If you want to maintain the private area well, repeat the trimming ritual every couple of days to once a week as per your need. You’ll be glad to see consistent results.
Buy a bikini trimmer online that comes with comb attachments of varying lengths. You can choose a convenient length to trim plus shape the pubes. Result? A uniformly trimmed bikini line. Start your journey of body love with well-groomed privates.