Losing a tooth can be a painful experience, and to make matters worse, if it’s a front tooth you will be left with a visible gap in your teeth. If it’s a back tooth you may be able to get away with it, but when you start losing more than 1 tooth then it’s clear something is wrong and you need to do something about it.
Some choose not to bother, which causes issues further down the line as sometimes teeth grow out of line and intrude into the gap, which also allows infection and decay to the next tooth in line. Dentures portray an image of someone getting older, so that option is often quickly discounted, while bridges have gone out of fashion. They have been replaced by another method provided in Sydney with dental implants, which have become popular for the following 6 reasons.
- Implants are thought of as being the smartest and most modern way to solve the issue of a gap. Going to a clinic with an excellent reputation and a glowing endorsement from its patients ensures that the replacement will soon allow full comfortable chewing of food and an improved appearance.
- The new tooth will offer a greater longevity than any other solution and can last several decades once they have integrated with the jaw. The dental clinic that employs experts in the practice, using the latest 3D Cone beam technology so that they know exactly where the implant should be placed following a 3D scan of the jaw being projected.
- An implant tooth feels just like any other to anyone who has one fitted, made of a biocompatible material with a porcelain crown, bridge, or denture fixed to it. The shade and contour of the new tooth will fit perfectly and match the other teeth in proximity so nobody else will be any the wiser.
- Flexible payment plans allow for an excellent investment while nobody needs to wait and suffer from gaps when the treatment can immediately get underway. While the reputations of dentists would scare patients back in the day, such treatments are long gone. Friendly staff welcome customers and soon put them at ease, ready to enjoy oral improvements.
- Suddenly, with the fitted implant there is a return to comfort and stability. There will be no more cold air or drinks getting into the gaps and making daily life uncomfortable, while strength will be added. The work guarantees a firm anchor is in place that prevents any moving about, which can occur with loose or decaying teeth. In no time at all, the wearer will forget that they have had an implant and will be treating it as just another tooth helping to bite and chew in total relaxation.
- Cleaning the addition is easy too, especially when compared to having to take out a denture, and the possible issues of mislaying it. An implant is there to stay and regular brushing guarantees that it retains its stain resistant brilliance while enhancing appearance.
Heading to a quality dental clinic in Sydney Australia will provide anyone wanting to fill a gap with the best implant possible produced using the latest technology to create a lasting solution.