When you are looking for a non-invasive treatment to take care of your sagging skin, then thread lifting is something that you can never ignore. This has been in trend for a long time as it can give you an immediate result and lifts your skin making you look younger for a longer period.
Thread lift is a very low-risk cosmetic procedure that includes a biodegradable polyester suture. It leaves no scar behind and is a better alternative for a surgical procedure. Over time this produces neovascularization to further enhance your appearance with time. You can use it for different parts of your skin like the forehead, under-eye, eyebrows, neck, cheeks, jaws etc.
At Retens, they make use of a fifth-grade 無針埋線. As it is needle-free, it is generally painless and with just one course of treatment, you can enjoy the instant lifting effect. You will get firm, anti-wrinkle and smoother skin. With one course of time, you will see changes similar to the traditional HIFU 效果.
Uses of Thread Lifting
With thread lifts, you will see an increase in collagen production making your skin look younger day by day. You can get rid of wrinkles or any sagging skin instantly after its use and will give you a smoother appearance.
Things not to do after the thread lift
If you want to get better results, then here are certain things to keep in mind after the thread lifting is done:
- First thing is to avoid sleeping on your stomach or side. Because if you put too much pressure on the treated area then you may not get the best results, plus you might also have swelling, bruising, discomfort etc. So, avoid doing this for the first five nights of doing this procedure.
- Cosmetics are a big no for the first 12 hours of having this treatment done. Cosmetics can cause skin irritation and your skin is already going to be sensitive during this time. So, let your skin breathe well for these first 12 hours to get best results
- Avoid doing any facial or facial massage for the first 10 days after the treatment. Applying any excessive pressure on that area may cause swelling, and bruising, and can also cause the thread to come out if forced. As we know, most facial creams do have chemicals that may cause harm to your sensitive skin.
- Avoid putting pressure on your face or even increasing your blood pressure. In this case, you might want to avoid getting overheated, so here are some things that you might want to do. Have a lukewarm bath, avoid going to sauna or tanning beds, have no steam rooms and avoid eating hot soup and food. Better if you can keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid alcohol consumption as it can cause you to lose water and nutrients required for your healthy skin.
- Avoid smoking as nicotine and other chemical contents in it can lead to an increase in your blood pressure.
- Avoid rigorous exercising.
If you want to enjoy this treatment, try the 無針埋線效果, which will be painless and efficient enough with quick results.